August 9 – August 10
RZIM has chosen CCC to host the ReMind Conference again! This is a 2-day event designed specifically for the next generation (ages 17-30) to equip them with the wisdom and knowledge they need to tackle today’s toughest challenges against the Christian faith. Look forward to interactive Q&As with the RZIM team, along with performances from an incredible Christian hip-hop artist – who we will announce July 26!
At the ReMind Conference, you’ll learn from RZIM speakers such as Abdu Murray, Sanj Kalra, and Madeline Jackson (just to name a few), along with Dr. Juli Slattery from Authentic Intimacy, as they answer culturally-relevant questions such as:
- Is the Bible still worth trusting?
- Why does God care about sexuality?
- Can faith and science coexist?
- Does the Bible condone slavery?
- Friday, Aug. 9 // 5:30-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 10 // 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Lunch provided)
- View the full schedule here.
You have the option of attending this conference in person at our Hudson Campus for $59 per person or livestreaming it to your location for $49 per person or $99 per group.