Aurora Campus // Part-time
The Aurora Campus Children’s Ministry Elementary Coordinator will be primarily responsible for developing discipleship programming for elementary-aged children. This includes creating large and small group activities, age-appropriate evangelism material, and opportunities for children to get directly involved with making Jesus famous in our church and throughout the community.
- Create a fun, creative, and energetic environment that invites children to know Jesus as Savior.
- Develop a safe and nurturing environment that’s age-appropriate for elementary children.
- Adapt existing ministry programming from our larger Hudson Campus (approx. 500 children) to the culture and size of the Aurora Campus (approx. 80 children).
- Recruit, train, and utilize a ministry team members and volunteers as needed to assist with the execution of all programs
- Choose, implement, and monitor curriculum that challenges children to grow in depth of knowledge and maturity in their faith.
- Partner with parents to help them disciple their children and encourage a cooperative Christian education in the church and at home.
The position is for you if you
- Are in a dynamic and growing relationship with Christ
- Collaborate well and connect relationally with people
- Can quickly learn and adapt to new challenges
- Are creative, energetic, and adventurous
You also should have
- Have some experience with children’s education or children’s ministry
- Possess strong leadership, organization, and communication skills
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
CCC can offer
- A competitive salary
- A team-oriented fun work environment